Elec4621 – Advanced Digital Signal Processing
- Pre-exam consultation time: Tuesday, 17 June, 3pm-5pm in EE214
- Solutions to Tut 6 will be made available at this consultation.
- Examination front cover is here.
- NB: You can bring exactly one A4 handwritten sheet of paper into the exam, with your own notes.
- A partial sample exam for you to test your knowledge can be found here.
- NB: The format of this sample exam is similar to, but not the same as the actual final exam. In particular, the actual final exam has 2 compulsory questions and 3 optional questions, from which you are to select 2, whereas the sample exam is formatted with 3 compulsory questions and 2 optional questions. Apart from this, the style and difficulty of questions should be roughly comparable between the actual exam and the sample.
Typeset Lecture Notes
Weekly Lecture Summaries
[The following items will become hyperlinks by the end of the relevant lecture week]
[The following items will become hyperlinks in the week prior to the relevant tutorial]
Download and print them out before you come to the laboratory. You will generally need to spend time going through your lecture notes and thinking about the problems represented by these labs, before you actually come to the lab. Apart from Lab 1, all laboratories will be marked during the lab session.
[The following items will become hyperlinks in the week prior to the actual lab]
Some *.wav files that can be used for testing are here. They all come from the movie Toy Story because they are particularly noise free.